Travel Thursday: Lake Powell

1:29 PM

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been traveling and been sick the last few days so that's why it's been a couple weeks since I have posted.

 Where are some of your favorite places to travel? I was just at Lake Powell with my family. Have any of you ever been there?? Woot woot! It's a blast. There's nothing like it. It's a huge lake, with towering red rock surrounding you for miles.

picture from houseboating.org

(National Geographic)

You can read more about Lake Powell here.


We usually go as a family about once a year and it's a ball! We stay on a house boat and it's fun because there is not much cell phone service so everyone is less distracted and spending quality time in the sun and nature together. 

I think it's so important to do things as a family. What are some of your favorite things to do with your family or friends? 

Thanks so much for reading! 

Xoxo,
Sweaty Girl Diaries 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog. I have just come back from india backpacking solo for 3 months. My blog is hannahsplitz.blogspot.com. I was drawn to your blog as you have hyperhidrosis just like me! :) one day I would like to create a blog to help ppl deal with hyperhidrosis while on the road.thnx for your blog it helps ppl like me realize they aren't alone.xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah!! I love to hear from other people who have hyperhidrosis. It's amazing how the Internet can bring us so close! Wow, India! What an adventure! I would love to hear more about that! Thanks for reading!! :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images