THE Awkward Conversation.

11:07 PM

We have all had that awkward conversation... you know, the "OMGOSH did you just wash your hands?? Why are they so wet!?" 

Like okay.. thank you! As if not everyone's hands are this wet. I mean if they're not, they wish their hands were this wet. Geeeez. It's something a little like:

"Oh, hello.
Yeah I know I am glistening.
I just went swimming. That's why my armpits look like this. And my hands feel like this. 
Yeah I know it's 20 degrees outside... it was an indoor pool okay?!
No I did not use a towel to dry off. 



Oh okay bye..."


Anyone watch the Bachelorette? Well Tiara says, "Nobody can take my sparkle away". Yeah, well join the club Tiara.

We're a beautiful people.

xoxo,

Sweaty, hawt and... awkward.

p.s... any good deodorants you guys like?? I like Secret 48 hour protection!





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. hi there,, im yusof from malaysian,,,i really want to be a friends wif u,,,, i can see u re someone who can handle hyperhdrosis in ur life.. so i really hope u can be my friends,, to me hyperhidrosis is really suck, i dont know who am i now, i dont have confdent to do anything,, how to bring the happiness if like this... sory 4 my broken english,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ahmad!

      Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate you reading my blog! I completely understand how difficult this trial can be. However, I commend you for living with it, and I challenge you to start enjoying it. In my experience I have found that people who love life, life tends to love them right back. We as hyperhidrosis strugglers have each other though! Have a great day!

      Sweaty and Hawt.

      Delete
  2. Yes!!! I constantly have this conversation!!! I hate it! A kid in my 3rd period tried to take my phone.. And he touched my hands... And was like WHY ARE YOUR HAND SO WET! (he's really loud) *me super embarrassed* I'm like noooo they're not I went to the drinking fountiain just now.. And they got wet O.o lol there's always some weird excuse I come up with but seriously I hate it when people decide to announce it to the world like "no duh sherlock! They're my hands I think I Know!" :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA seriously though. It is HILARIOUS. People these days... haha sheesh. But embrace it! Thanks so much for reading! I love ma readers!

      Sweaty and Hawt.

      Delete
    2. YeA I'm btw I'm the same person form ur other post.. With the coat my friends have really helped me "embrace" it. But .... Then there's the rest of the world:/ but sense I'll b dealing with it for the rest of my life I figured I might as well be okay with it;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah well it sounds like you really have a good head on your shoulders. THAT makes me happy. Let me know if I can help! Keep on being awesome!!!

      Sweaty and Hawt.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images