Enduring or Embracing?

10:59 AM

You guys, life can be hard.

Life: existence, spirit, living, being.

Why does life have to be hard?

It doesn't.

Life was hard.

Life is going to be hard.

But for the moment, life is not hard. 

You see, life is not just to be endured. 

Sure, when times are rough, it feels like we are the only person in the world and that know one understands.

The crying on the telephone to mom and dad, the hope for a better day, and a new tomorrow.

The pain in our hearts that if we just were different, if we just didn't have this problem, that LIFE--our  spirit, our existence-- would be so much better.

We are all humans.

Look around you, and I guarantee that those surrounding you in this life are struggling, dealing, coping, with trials.

Life is who we are. It makes us... who we are.

So let life be hard yesterday and struggle tomorrow. But for now, and every day, live this beautiful life.

You see, life...

Life... is to be enjoyed.


xoxo,
Sweaty and Hawt-- the girl who loves, well, life.


Pretty soon I will be sharing a day when I found myself. A day when my life was supposed to be changed to somehow be easier. But guess what? Life did not seem to have that in the cards for me. Please let me know if you would like to hear it and I would love to hear your feed back! 






You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images