Hope Your Valentine's Day Sparkles!

10:01 PM

I'm just gonna make a shout out to those single ladies out there: ENJOY VALENTINE'S DAY.
It's a national holiday. Wait, did you hear that?? HOLIDAY.

I know, I know... Valentine's Day is all about being all cute with that special someone.. but hey, it's also about spreading the love. So don't lock yourself in a closet, post a status about how much you "hate this day", and don't call it single awareness day because you should be aware that your single February 13, as well as February 15. Stop whining, and BE HAPPY!

For my hyperhidrosis sistas... go get your nails done!! Who cares if you are a sweaty mess! Pretty nails always make you feel better :) I chose pink in honor of tomorrow.



Fact of the day: 

Vampires glisten in the sunlight... and so do people with hyperhidrosis. We're just that much closer to being immortal. So add your sparkle to Valentines Day!

Happy V-Day! Hope you fill it with love and happy things!

xoxo,
Sweaty and Hawt.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I totally agree. I hate it when girls bum out about Valentine's Day. Just live it up! And thanks for your posts... they really do lighten things up when I am getting down on how rough hyperhidrosis can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous-- thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful holiday tomorrow and keep smiling. :)

      Delete
  2. You are absolutely ADORBS!! So inspirational and funny. You are SO right. Half the battle with hyperhidrosis is in our minds. We are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images