New Hyperhidrosis Treatment!

10:25 PM

As you guys know, I was supposed to have the ETS Surgery to remove the sweating of my hands and hopefully help the sweating on my feet this past summer. However, the surgery was unexpectedly cancelled because of my insurance, which as some suffering for hyperhidrosis may know was devastating for me, especially because insurance classified the surgery as "cosmetic" surgery, which for those suffering from this know it most definitely is not. It is something I have been dealing with my whole life.

My uncle is a surgeon that deals with sweat glands, and knowing my disappointment and frustration offered to remove my arm pit sweat glands. It was a simple, easy surgery and recovery was quick!
Although the surgery reduced my under arm sweating, I still sweat dramatically at my arm pits. He told me about this new, exciting technology called "miraDry". I think the best part about miraDry is that it is not surgery!

"The miraDry procedure is safe and clinically proven to provide a significant reduction of underarm sweat." -- miraDry


He is opening up a clinic in Arizona in February, so hopefully I can make it down and try out this new treatment. I will let you know how it goes!

For the meantime, check out the website!!

http://www.miradry.com/

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Try dehydral or antihydral. It is for feet but works well for my hands. First thing that worked easily for me of the many, many things I have tried. Reduced my sweating 90-95%. This has greatly reduced my stress and worry about sweaty hands which has helped to further reduce the issue...finally the viscious cycle is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the people prefer less painful treatment for cosmetic surgery instead of painful treatment for their skin procedure, And as far as I know for Hyperhidrosis, botox injection for excessive sweating works best, it safes you from traditional painful cosmetic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news that your Uncle happens to be a surgeon and can help you. I found out here - http://sweatthroughit.com/what-is-the-best-excessive-sweating-treatment/ that you can treat hyperhidrosis with sage tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even realize how popular a surgery ETS was. It seems like there are a lot of benefits that could come from having it done. Sweating a lot runs in my family and can be a little embarrassing at times. This sort of thing might be an option for me.
    http://www.sweatyhands.com.au/index.php/ets-procedure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the treatment information regarding... Hyperhidrosis

    Hyperhidrosis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete

  8. SKN Plastic Surgery Clinic Islamabad is the best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Pakistan. We Offering the both Surgical and Non Surgical Treatments with Discounts
    Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I feel like I have information overload. Thank you for sending me only the materials I needed about this topic. I am grateful not to have to spend time sorting through stuff that isn't needed.
    Excessive Sweating Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your information was spot on. Thanks for share this info.
    Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for the amazing and informative blog.Dubai's high temperatures are undeniable. Luckily you can now challenge the uncontrollable sweating using Botox Underarm Dubai within a couple of minutes. Read ahead for more details. Following blog is also informative for Botox Underarm Dubai & Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes I feel like I have information overload. Thank you for sending me only the materials I needed about this topic. I am grateful not to have to spend time sorting through stuff that isn't needed.
    Hyperhidrosis Treatment Cost in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is worth reading. Kindly visit my blog as well.hyperhidrosis in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a very helpful information.Thank's for sharing with us and you can also visit best clinic Excessive Sweating in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images