Happy and Wait What... Dry??

8:50 PM

Dear Readers: 

SOOOO, so sorry to leave you hanging like that!! I promise, I still love you all! Life has just been super, SUPER hectic! I will finish my story, I PROMISE. But for now, can I please just tell you that I am HAPPY! Life is good. School has been insane, but I am oh so happy. 

And let me just say to you all: I hope and pray that you all are too! Please... be happy. And if you are having a sad day, take a moment to have a sad day. But be happy while you are doing it. Be happy to be sad and let that emotion out. 

OKAY.

Sooo you know I love you all but thank you to the dear reader who told me about Dehydral cream! I have been using it and have honestly never had this dry of hands before-- it's weird. Like what is dry?? I don't know. Haha I started using it because I had a hot date coming up, and guess what-- we actually held hands that night! I was sooo nervous that he would touch them and they would instantly start sweating, but the cream, mixed with the snowy, cold weather made it perfect! I ran home and told all my gal friends who were dying for gossip the deets, and then finished with, "And the best part of it all-- MY HANDS WERE DRY!!!" Gasps from all the girls were heard all around and then swooning over my dry hands was in order. I know, I know. It was a dream come true. Hahaha it's funny though cause now he thinks my hands are always so dry and like cracked-- the cream will leave your hands feeling like that. But I think it's better than sweaty! Little does he know that on the inside I am an insanely sweaty girl. Mwuahaha. Whatever, I'm still hawt right? Sweaty or crackily??

 However, they still sweat, especially during the day or when I am nervous, it is not nearly as bad. And I have also noticed my face has been sweating more... but it is still so nice! So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU reader! Please email me for more info if you want to know more. It's a foot cream, but I have been using it on my hands. 

I also used the baking soda method, which helped before the cream for up to a solid half hour. Guys, we are a unique, humorous people. I love that we can relate in this way! 

Love you all so much! Thanks for reading :)

Ps... Today I attended the "Festival of Colors"... what an amazing sight! To witness people of all religions, races, and ethnicities all come together and participate and show love to one another was incredible. We all come from different backgrounds, but we are all human going through life. Let us be kind and help one another!

I would love to help/talk to you! Email me!
Happy early Easter for those who are celebrating-- let me know your favorite traditions/memories!

xoxo,
Sweaty and Hawt

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi, I was the one who mentioned the dehydral and antihydral. I am glad it worked for you. I find that it works well if you thin out the cream with water and not use as much. What I do is put a small dab of cream on one hand and wet my other. Then rub them together. The water allows the cream to spread thinner and more easily. I use less cream this way. I get less yellowing and dry skin too. Also I have "cut" the cream with hand lotion to reduce the dryness instead of water at times. So for the amount of cream i use equal amount of lotion. Try variations to see what works best. Definitely has made my mind free from constant worry of sweaty hands.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you decided to purchase the dehydral/antihydral from? I have only found it online and wonder if anyone has seen it in the pharmacies?

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam!! OH MY GOODNESS thank you so much for telling me about the dehydral! I just got a new order in so I'll have to try your tips. I purchased mine online as well, and they had to ship it. Let me know if you find anything new out! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New tip for the antihydral cream. Instead of water I thin it with witch hazel. I put a small pea size dot of antihydral on one hand and then a little sprinkle of witch hazel in other. Then rub together. It thoroughly covers my hands with a really thin layer that keeps them dry but doesn't cause my skin to yellow or dry out too much.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images