Being Yourself

9:20 PM

I really appreciate all of your questions and comments you have given me! It makes me feel great to know that there are awesome people out there and people who have hyperhidrosis out there too! 

I am sitting here late at night with my mind buzzing about so many things. 
The main thing and positive message I want to convey to you all is to just be yourself. Don't be anything else but that. Don't rob yourself of life. 

I talked about this a little bit in my video yesterday about how I am a huge advocate for being confident in your own skin. While there are so many things that might be a little more sweaty about having hyperhidrosis, there are so many GREAT things about living a happy life. 

So many people have asked tips on how to be more comfortable with hyperhidrosis. It is great to feel comfortable and I believe everyone should feel comfortable in their own skin, but there is also something so liberating about feeling a little uncomfortable. Pushing yourself outside of your limits. Standing up and giving a speech in front of a group of people. Blogging even though the sweat is dripping off your hands and onto the computer (me currently) :). Isn't that what life is about? Taking risks and going for something?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Go out and get em', you great, sweaty achiever you. 

Thanks for reading!! Have a GREAT week and do something that makes you feel uncomfortable this week!! Let me know how it goes. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, subscribe on the right sidebar or check out my YouTube channel so you don't miss a thing! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images