Who Says

9:57 AM


My dearest readers!!!

Hello! I’ve missed you. Haha I apologize, I moved and my new place does not have wifi! I have definitely appreciated all of the emails and questions! I love talking with you and giving advice! So feel free and please contact me.

Soooo the Selena Gomez song, “Who Says” just came on. Haha I find it pretty humorous and non coincidental if you ask me. This song is all about being happy who you are! You have a right to a beautiful life. I wouldn’t want to be anybody else. Who says your not amazing? Who says you don’t measure up? Most of the time you guys, I think it is us. We are our own bullies.

Recently getting out of a kind of rocky relationship, and many friends and family coming to me with their woes, I realized that life can get us down. We can find ourselves just wanting to sleep, am I right? Exhausted, confused, and lonely. Or we just want to avoid everything at all costs. Well today, I hope I can help my fellas out.

That's right:
DEALING WITH BREAKUPS.

We are all human. Well, I hope.  Anyway, we are an emotionally driven people. I think one of the hardest things to deal with for us is that once things are over, they are just memories. Things that appeal to our senses. But just like us hyperhidrosis peeps seeing red hands, having sweat dripping from our bodies, and feeling insecure, we can learn to deal, even more so embrace and be strong despite these emotions and trials.

Sooo before you do anything you might regret, try these tips first.

Tip #1: Cry.

Wait what?? No. Water can only be on my hands! I can’t have it spilling from my eyes too! Okay, okay. You guys. It feels good. Even if you’re a guy, news flash: NO ONE CARES. Take a night to cry. If you don’t let it out initially, later it is going to come 10 fold. Crying heals. So, cry. I have tissue if you need it.

Tip #2: Delete it.

Whatever it takes. If it is putting their name in your phone as “Do not text”, or completely deleting their number, do it. There’s no need to be heartbroken over old texts or swooning over old voicemails—he/she is now your EX. So EXcommunicate them. Also, you don’t want any impulsive decisions to call them/ text them something you will regret. If you need to, delete their Facebook, or at least do NOT go checking on them every 2 seconds to see what they’re doing and who they’re with. You’ll just end up feeling worse.


Tip #3: It’s all about meee baby!

Haha heck yeah. It’s all you baby!! Take time for yourself. Ladies: go get a pedicure, do a little shopping or window shopping for that matter, dress up, put on lipstick, make yourself feel good. Fake it til you make it. Guys: you’re all dumb and don’t deserve time for yourself. Hahaha just kidding… I’m totally kidding. (Kinda). Haha no it is important for you to clean up! Do things you enjoy. Hang out with the bros. For everyone: you may miss an opportunity if you are constantly thinking/worried about the past. Move forward- I know it’s so hard but find things you love, and fill your day with them! Find quotes, read a good book, surround and do GOOD things. No stress eating, binging, crawling into a cave, posting 50 statuses on Facebook, or filling up on boose. No. Period. Don’t sacrifice your future for an impulsive mistake now. It’s not worth it.

Tip #4: SMILE.

“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” I know it sounds so cliché, but smiling really does help.  It releases positive and happy thoughts into our brain. Again- FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT.

Tip #5: Feel vs. Deserve

Sometimes we need to forget how we feel and remember what we deserve. Never, ever, I repeat NEVER let yourself back into a relationship where you have been abused in any form. And if you are in one, GET out. I am here to tell you all of how much worth you all are- A TON!! NO ONE deserves to be mistreated, or feel like they are worth less than they are.

Thank you and goodnight.

Haha love you all! I hope this helped! Remember… you can be sweaty and still be hawt! Woot woot!

Xoxo,
Sweaty, Hawt and I N D E P E N D E N T <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images