The Power of Hands

11:40 PM

In thinking of all that has happened recently in Boston, and to our Nation.

Hands: what can they be used for?

They can give a sweet handshake to a fellow bud.
They can clean up the gook and play around in mud.
Hands can be used to make the perfect cake.
Or to sip from a yummy mint milkshake.

Hands can be used to fight,
or to fill people's minds with words--to write. 
Hands can be used to mold,
or to warm another's that are shivering from cold. 

Hands are used at our will,
from a gesture of love to the power to kill.
Hands can take a life, 
or they can save, deliver, and carry one.

Whether they be sweaty, soft, or rough like wood-- 

Be grateful we have hands, and please, please use them for good.

Helen Keller once said, “I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”
 

I have hands, and I refuse to not use them for only for good things. What will you use yours for?

xoxo,
The Girl With Sweaty--but don't be mistaken-- HANDS.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this. Sometimes I get upset that I have hyperhidrosis but realize life is more than just sweat. Thank God I have hands. You are so inspirational, keep up the good work girl! God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous-
      Thank you so much! And thank you for reading! Remember how important you are and how much you can bless other's lives! I understand 100 fold with the hyperhidrosis. Know you're not alone and that life is beautiful!

      Love,
      Sweaty and Hawt

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images