Remembering Recent

1:01 AM


Recently, I met an amazing guy. Now, I actually met him more than 7 months ago, and I feel like I have known him even longer; but, recently I truly met him. How, might you ask? Recently, I saw this gentleman for who he truly is, and I have never wanted to look differently. How beautiful is it when we can get to know what makes a person who they are-- see their strengths and recognize their weaknesses, understand how they think and what motivates them. See their potential and discern their intentions. To move past the physicality of a sweaty hand and see through their piercing blue eyes to a light and genuine love that comes deep from within their Spirit. That is when we can truly love a person. That is where beauty lies. May we see beyond things for what they may seem, defy untimeliness and quit making excuses. May we look into things with an open mind and a greater desire to love and see things the way God intended them to be.  “Have we met before?” “Recently? Why yes, yes we have.” But was it really recent? Or are we simply remembering?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images